Mass, Liturgies & Prayer: Mass Times & Holy Days
The Holy Mass
“The Eucharist is the source and summit of the Christian life.”
- Catechism of the Catholic Church, 1324
The Holy Mass is the heart of our life as Transfiguration Catholic Church. That is why we have Mass every day of the week at least once. You are welcome to join us for any of these Masses.
Lord’s Day Masses:
Saturdays, 5:00 p.m.
Sundays, 8:30 a.m., 10:30 a.m., 6:00 p.m.
Mondays through Saturdays, 8:00 a.m.
Wednesday School Mass: 9:00 a.m. *
*School Mass only occurs when school is in session
Note, Tuesday evening and Friday noon Masses will no longer be offered.
Monday - Saturday: 7:00 - 8:00 a.m.
Sunday: 5:00 - 6:00 p.m.
Holy Days of Obligation:
Mass times for Holy Days are:
5:00 p.m. Vigal Mass
8:00 a.m. Morning Mass
12:00 p.m. Noon Mass
6:00 p.m. High Mass with music and incense
The Holy Days of Obligation are:
- Mary Mother of God on January 1.
- Assumption of Mary on August 15.
- All Saints on November 1.
- Immaculate Conception of Mary on December 8.
- Nativity of Our Lord on December 25.
Traveling? Find Mass times anywhere in the United States: MassTimes.org
There will be no 9:00 a.m. School Mass next Wednesday, November 21, however 8:00 a.m. Mass will be celebrated as scheduled.
The Parish and School Campus will be closed Thursday and Friday, November 22-23 in observance of the Thanksgiving holiday, except for the following Masses:
- Thanksgiving Day, Thursday, November 22:10:00 a.m. Mass
(NOTE: No Adoration or Confession offered)
- Friday, November 23: Regular 8:00 a.m. Mass as scheduled
- Sunday: 7:45-8:15 a.m.
- Tue/Thu/Sat: 7:15 - 7:45 a.m.
- Saturday: 8:30 a.m. and 4:00-4:45 p.m.
(The Confessional is located inside the Chapel of Our Lady of Mount Carmel)
No Longer Offered:
- Sunday, 5:15 p.m.
- Mon., Wed., Fri., 7:30 a.m.
- Friday, 11:30 a.m.