Mass, Liturgies & Prayer: Mass Times & Holy Days
The Holy Mass
“The Eucharist is the source and summit of the Christian life.”
- Catechism of the Catholic Church, 1324
The Holy Mass is the heart of our life as Transfiguration Catholic Church. That is why we have Mass every day of the week at least once. You are welcome to join us for any of these Masses.
Lord’s Day Masses:
|Mondays through Saturdays||8:00 a.m.|
|Wednesday School Mass:||9:00 a.m. *|
*School Mass only occurs when school is in session
Holy Days of Obligation:
Mass times for Holy Days (except for Christmas and Mary, Mother of God):
5:00 p.m. Vigil Mass
8:00 a.m. Morning Mass
12:00 p.m. Noon Mass
6:00 p.m. High Mass with music and incense
The Holy Days of Obligation are:
- Mary Mother of God on January 1.
- Assumption of Mary on August 15.
- All Saints on November 1.
- Immaculate Conception of Mary on December 8.
- Nativity of Our Lord on December 25.
Traveling? Find Mass times anywhere in the United States: MassTimes.org
|Tuesday / Thu:||7:30-7:55 a.m.|
Chapel of Our Lady of Mount Carmel)
Ash Wednesday - February 26, 2020
We will have three Masses on Ash Wednesday:
- 8:00 a.m.
- Noon - with school students (high altar)
- 6:30 p.m. (high altar & incense)
Ashes will be distributed at all Masses.
|1st Thursday of the Month:||8:30 a.m.-4:00 p.m.|