Financial Peace University
If you're not familiar with Financial Peace University, click here for more information.
Classes will be held Saturday mornings at 9:00 AM starting January 19 through March 16, 2019. Lessons are as follows:
- Lesson 1: Super Saving - January 19, 2019
- Lesson 2: Relating With Money - January 26, 2019
- Lesson 3: Cash Flow Planning - February 2, 2019
- Lesson 4: Dumping Debt - February 9, 2019
- Lesson 5: Buyer Beware - February 16, 2019
- Lesson 6: The Role of Insurance - February 23, 2019
- Lesson 7: Retirement and College Planning - March 2, 2019
- Lesson 8: Real Estate and Mortgages - March 9, 2019
- Lesson 9: The Great Misunderstanding - March 16, 2019
Course Cost: $109.00 and includes your first year of membership.
Once you pay using the button below, your membership account will be setup for you. Once created, you will recieve an email with membership information. Finally, course materials will be handed out on the first day of class.
If you have any questions, contact Justin Kortuem.