Volunteer for Fall Festival
We are extremely grateful to the many parishioners who volunteer their time in so many ways throughout the year. The Fall Festival is the one time we ask EVERY PARISHIONER and EVERY PARISH GROUP to come together to make our biggest event a success.
Please help build up our Catholic Community by choosing one or more of the following ways to get involved:
- Donate treats for the Cake Walk, bottles of wine, gift cards, and 2 liter bottles of pop.
- Sell your raffle tickets.
- Help with Festival Setup one or more evenings the week before the Festival (heavy lifting required).
- Volunteer during the Festival for a couple of hours on Saturday, September 8.
- Assist with Festival Cleanup the day after the Festival (heavy lifting required).
Thank you in advance for sharing your talent, donating your treasure, and volunteering your time to ensure the success of our Fall Festival!
If you have questions or are interested in helping, please contact Mary Markert.