All are welcome to celebrate All Saints Day (Nov. 1) at our fun tailgating, trick-or-treating event on Saturday, October 20 at 6:30 p.m.!
Children are encouraged to dress as their favorite saint, bring a non-perishable food item, and enjoy warm hospitality!
The Young Adult Group will provide chili (complete with voting for the best chili) from 6-6:30 p.m. After a quick dinner, Transfiguration parishioners will line the parking lot with their vehicles, and the little saints will walk with their parent(s) from trunk to trunk for treats!
Parishioners: Interested in Participating?
- No need to decorate your vehicle, but please make sure the trunk/tailgate is clean (no junk in the trunk!).
- Unopened bags of pre-wrapped treats will be checked before the event begins. To ensure the safety of our participants, opened bags of pre-wrapped treats will not be allowed.
- Parishioners will line up their vehicles in the Transfiguration parking lot at 6:30 p.m.
- Vehicle owners must stay with their car / treats until the end of the event, or until the treats run out.
- If you’d like to bring a chili, side, or dessert, great! Please let Megan or Colleen know.