March for Life 2019
Date(s): Tuesday, January 15 - Sunday, January 20
Location: Washington D.C.
Join other young people in the pilgrimage that culminates in the largest march in our nations capital to make a difference for our most vulnerable brothers and sisters.
Includes: Students for Life of America (SFLA) Conference, bus transportation and tip, hotel, 6 meals, visits to D.C. landmarks, attendance at National March for Life. (Pilgrims responsible for up to 9 meals, mostly during the bus trip.)
Families of high school pilgrims are welcome to attend (i.e. parents, siblings with parents).
- Tuesday, January 15 - 5:15 p.m. Mass; 6:30 p.m. Depart by Motor Coach
- Wednesday, January 16 - Arrive in Washington, DC
- Thursday, January 17 - Mass at the Basilica of the National Shrine of the Immaculate Conception; Spend the day on the National Mall and visit the Lincoln Memorial
- Friday, January 18 - National Rally and March for Life
- Saturday, January 19 - Students for Life of America (SFLA) Conference; Depart for Minnesota
- Sunday, January 20 - 4-6 p.m. Estimated arrival in Minnesota
Please be aware that this is a pilgrimage and will involve prayer, sacrifice, and discomfort. It is not a tour or vacation. There will be much time for prayer, Mass, reflection, and sharing. The schedule will be full. There will be some time for visiting museums, but that is not the focus of the trip. Over the years, many lives have been transformed through this pilgrimage.