TCCW Garage Sale
Items may be dropped off in the Parish Gathering Space on the following dates:
- WEDNESDAY, MAY 15, 2019 from 3:00 p.m.–8:00 p.m.
- THURSDAY, MAY 16, 2019 from 9:00 a.m.-6:00 p.m.
Please do not bring items outside of these times.
WE CAN ACCEPT:
- Gently used household items
- Toys, clean children’s clothing (infant to size Y18),
- Adult coats and jackets in good condition, jewelry, shoes, purses
- A wide variety of other household and entertainment items such as toys and games, dishes, appropriate novels, children’s books, cookbooks, holiday decorations, framed art or prints, appropriate CDs and DVDs (G, PG, and PG13 ratings only), vases, glasses, sheets and blankets in good condition
- Sporting goods & equipment (bat, balls, bikes, skis, rollerblades, golf clubs, etc.)
- Religious Goods: books, art, devotionals (rosaries), statues, etc. Those that have been blessed will be put onto a FREE/free-will donation table.
WE WILL NOT ACCEPT:
- Adult clothing
- High chairs, strollers, cribs, car seats, walkers, or stained children’s clothing
- Gas powered machines, appliances (large or small) or grills
- Any kind of weapon
- Broken, dirty or unusable items
- Mattresses/box springs
- Exercise equipment
- Car batteries
- Household chemical products
- Inappropriate books, CDs, or DVDs – anything that is not in line with our Catholic values and beliefs
Our home made bakery treats were also a big seller at our previous sales. We would appreciate donations of bakery items prepackaged in small amounts (6 cookies, 3-4 muffins etc.) for our hungry shoppers! These can be dropped off at the same time other Garage Sale items are being accepted.
We’d also appreciate the donation of brown and paper bags.
Volunteers, young and old, are needed for both setup on Wednesday and Thursday, and throughout the sale days on Friday and Saturday. Please sign up in the Gathering Space as soon as possible.
Questions about the Garage Sale or whether your item(s) will be accepted? Please contact Diane Mencke at email@example.com or Cindy Prior at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the Parish Office: 651-738-2646.
THE TCCW THANKS YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT! HOPE TO SEE YOU AT OUR GARAGE SALE!