COVID-19 Guidelines as of May 14, 2021
We exist to lead all those in the East Metro to Christ,
the Source and Summit of our daily and eternal lives.
The Mass and the Sacraments are the most important ways we bring people into encounter with Our Lord, and we want to remain open to all who seek Him. Please carefully read the guidelines before coming to the Masses in the church.
- Attendees who are ill or experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19 are asked to refrain from attending Mass in the Church.
- The dispensation from attending Sunday Mass is still in place.
- Effective May 14, 2021, the State of MN mask mandate has been rescinded. In addition, the CDC recommends that fully vaccinated people can resume activities without wearing a mask or physical distancing, except where required by federal, state, local, tribal, or territorial laws, rules, and regulations, including local business and workplace guidance.
- Doors will open ½ hour prior to the start of Mass. Doors will be locked 15 minutes after the start of Mass on Monday through Saturday.
- Masses will be livestreamed Monday through Friday and on Sunday.
- Baptismal and holy water fonts will remain empty. Holy water is available upon request.
Masses will continue to be live streamed.
Please check back daily for updates and Mass time changes.
You can also download the myParish App by clicking the logo below or
by texting 88202.