We exist to lead all those in the East Metro to Christ,
the Source and Summit of our daily and eternal lives.
Below are links to our COVID-19 Mass Protocols and the MDH Health Screening Checklist.
The Mass and the Sacraments are the most important ways we bring people into encounter with Our Lord, and we want to remain open to all who seek Him. Please carefully read the guidelines (accessible via the button below) before coming to the Masses in the church.
- Attendees who are ill or experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19 are asked to refrain from attending Mass in the Church.
- The dispensation from attending Sunday Mass is still in place during this time.
- Per the State of Minnesota Executive Order 20-81 effective July 25, face coverings are required to be worn by individuals over the age of 5 years. Individuals who have medical or other health conditions, disabilities or mental health, developmental, or behavioral needs that make it difficult to tolerate wearing a face covering are exempt from the requirement. You are not required to explain or provide proof of your medical condition; please simply state that you cannot wear one.
- Doors will open ½ hour prior to the start of Mass.
- Please keep your household socially distanced at least 6 feet from other attendees and please keep small children close and do not allow them to wander.
Masses will continue to be live streamed.
Please check back daily for updates and Mass time changes.
You can also download the myParish App by clicking the logo below or by texting 88202.