Uniform Policy-Middle School
Transfiguration Catholic School requires students in K-8 to wear a uniform and adhere to the following dress code. Any exemptions to this dress code must be requested in writing by the parents.
Contracted uniform vendor: Donald’s Uniform
- Black polo shirt, long or short sleeved
- Non-banded shirts must be tucked in
- Shirts must have logo
- Tan plain pant
- Tan walking shorts (no cargo or large pockets)
- Skort or Skirt - must be moderate in length
Sweater or sweatshirt
- Black fleece with logo (from Donald’s)
- Black with gold sweatshirt from MN Print N Stitch – Order online. (Must have polo shirt underneath, if sweatshirt is removed.)
Socks, Tights or Leggings
- Black or white socks, tights or leggings
- Athletic or dress shoes (Athletic mandatory for Physical Education.)
We strongly encourage all clothing to be labeled with Student’s name.