Extreme Faith Camp Postponed

Hi everyone,

After meeting with the youth ministers from the other Extreme Faith Camp parishes, we have come to the difficult decision of postponing EFC for the time being. We are currently exploring the other options we have.

Our first option we are exploring is the idea of hosting a week of camp at Big Sandy later in the summer. We will make final decisions on this the week of May 18th, when we have received more information from the state and from Big Sandy concerning what might be available. We will contact you that week with more information.

If we find that this is not an option, we will explore smaller, more local options that can be carried out in a way that will still be impactful for teens while also respecting the guidelines the state and the Archdiocese will then have in place for the summer.

Any financial questions as far as payment, reimbursement if camp is cancelled or changed drastically, will be answered at the Parish level once a decision is made. If you have specific questions in the meantime, please contact Melissa Phinney at mphinney@transfigurationmn.org or 651-501-2202.

Please know that we are struggling with the decision as well, as we know how impactful camp is for our teens and for our whole Parish community, and we are dedicated to exploring all the options we possibly can to provide opportunities for your middle and high school students to encounter the Lord this summer.

<- Back